[kml_flashembed movie="/labs/swf/iHold.swf" height="150" width="450" quality="best" fvars="fs=/imgs/adobe/adobeAir.jpg" /] For all Developers out there it is nice to hear that Adobe is running a contest where you could win as much as US$100,000 to be used for the travel of your choice among other goodies such as a Mac Pro 8Core 2x750GB storage, 2x27" WS Monitors and more...
This comes from Adobe's site:
Use the AdobeÂ® Integrated Runtime (AIR) beta software (formerly code named Apollo) to build the most unique AdobeÂ® AIRâ„¢ application. Then enter it into the Adobe AIR developer derby for your chance to win a trip of a lifetime or other amazing prizes.
Grand Prize / Best of Show
The Best of Show winner will receive the trip of a lifetime, a travel certificate valued at up to US$100,000, to be used for the travel of your choice!
Five category winners will each receive â€œThe Ultimate Development Environmentâ€ to power your Adobe AIR development (and play) for years to come:
- A Mac Pro 8Core with 4 gigs ram, 1.5 TB (2x750GB) of storage.
- (2) Dell 2707WFP 27" widescreen monitors.
- (1) one Sony Playstation 3.
- (1) $200 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
- (1) Herman Miller Aeron chair.
- (1) Bose Quiet Comfort 3 noise canceling headphones.
- (1) copy of Adobe Flexâ„¢ Builderâ„¢ version 3, Macintosh edition.
- (1) copy of Adobe Creative SuiteÂ® 3 Master Collection for Macintosh.
- And one squishy stress ball.
Plus each winner also receives:
- A trip and conference pass to the Adobe MAX 2007 annual user conference.
- Your application showcased on Adobe.com for the world to see.
*See the official rules for prize details.